Thursday, August 7

Computer is back

My computer came back and actually I was wrong it was not the operating system it was a bad video card. The heat unit on the card pops off. Dell buys these parts and this was a card from ATI that is POORLY made. The clasps that are to hold the heat unit on are to pop and expand but they are not using good parts so the heat unit comes all the way off. I will have to fight with Dell to get a new one so I can watch the TV thru the computer and tell them that if this happens again and it's not under warranty they still have to replace it because it will be an on going issue. Now the fight will be for a new card not someone elses problemed unit or what they like to call REFURBISHED. NEVER AGAIN will I buy a DELL (this is not the only problem I have had it is just added to the list of problems) it will be a MAC.

Photos will be updated in the next day or so........thanks for checking in.

No comments: