Wednesday, May 7

Tickets (Theme 139)


Now these tickets date back to our trip to Syracuse, NY. Really I should say that it was our attempted trip. We were stuck in Cincinnati, OH in a blizzard. Some of the other themes used for this trip were; Waiting, Traffic, Eyes, Distorted, Lost and Performance. Click on any of those under themes used and you will see glimpses of our trip. Now with changing flights and booking/rebooking we ended up with a tree's worth of paper tickets and here is a stack. I was just so excited to finally get to NY and get home without losing our luggage that I had to partake in a celebratory beer and a long nap. You can tell I'm getting old because I really could have gone for the nap only but I was for the gusto.

2 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Jen, I think I'd have been in tears to have had to make that many changes in travel plans on one trip! Wow! Great one for the theme.

Jenifer Clark said...

I was, it was total chaos and I'm just glad it's in the past. I also had my 2 kids....13 and 10 but still they weren't happy either.