Saturday, February 9

Rain (Theme 32)



Tennessee has some bad storms that you would think our State/Area is protected being so close to the mountians. Well, that just isn't the case. We may not get a great deal of snow in the Valley but we get Tornados & Wind Burst that resemble tornados and they seem to come out of no where. Our area circled did ok this time but there are other sad stories from this same storm farther to the west that didn't fair so well and my heart goes out to those effected. My rain photo just shows you the beginning of the storm and the amount of rain. At times it was blowing sideways and the thunder sounded like it was right on top of us.





2 comments:

Julie M said...

I was thinking about you! Glad all is well...

Jenifer Clark said...

Thanks Julie, we do get extreme weather around here and more tornados than I want to count but we have been lucky and hope to stay that way. Thanks for thinking of me! You made me smile.