Saturday, January 19

Clutter (Theme 344)


This is actually my boss' desk. He has 3 desks around the office and I don't know how he functions because they all look like this. I know cluttered desks are a sign of a brilliant mind........so they say but in my opinion a cluttered desk is the sign of disorder and chaos such as this. He does use my desk for most things because it's clean, clear and in order. Maybe that's why he keeps me around the office to straighten him out. I call it a "Reality Check". I may have to take pictures of the other desks to show you what I mean. I would go crazy!!!!!!

5 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Ugh! That's amazing! Makes my household clutter look tame, in comparison :-)

suzanne productions said...

I'll have to take a picture of my Dad's desk. Your boss would have some stiff competition.
How do I contact your boss to let him know you used his desk for the clutter theme? ;)

Jenifer Clark said...

I just don't understand how people function like this. It would drive me nuts. I'm the person who needs a clean desk to start the day and end the day as well. But desks like this are useless as fas as I'm concerned.

Does your father actually function with his desk so messy?

suzanne productions said...

Amazingly, he does. He builds computers--he built this one and so besides all the papers and discs he has spread out, he also has computer parts everywhere. I keep telling him he should go visit a friend for the weekend and leave me the key. I'd love to get in there and organize. BTW-you can't see the top of his dining room table either. Yep, computer parts. Grammom

Linda aka Elemobe said...

That's amazing. I have a friend that works in this sort of clutter and she does accounts, but you can ask her for any piece of paper/information and she just reaches out and pulls it from the middle of a pile 3 ft high!!

Would drive me insane.