Sunday, January 20

Music (Theme 169)


How about a huge guitar for my music. It is the center focus when it's dark because it is decked out in neon lights. This is also the center hub for outside entertainment in Louisville, KY. The are concerts held here and the street become packed with activitiy. We were there, obviously, during the day and there weren't many people so we had lunch at The Pub and then strolled across the street for a friendly game of bowling at Lucky Strick. It was a fun day.

2 comments:

Sara Sheehy said...

Tennessee, excellent, another East Coaster! I particularly like the shots of your kids...I don't have any, but enjoy photographing nieces and nephews. Boy, is digital beautiful, because it takes quite a few to get kids captured correctly!

I just joined the challenge - www.flops366.blogspot.com - I have you linked! :)

Sara

Jenifer Clark said...

Thanks Sara, I have you linked also. Have fun catching up. If your like me it will only take a day or so.