Thursday, January 10

Rainbow (Theme 89)



This was taken at the Zoo yesterday and I was trying different settings for stopping water or getting that dreamy effect. I didn't know what I had until I got home and uploaded the photos. I was surprised to have had this rainbow. It is out of focus but that is because the shutter was open long enought to get the camera shake. I didn't take a tripod with me. I need to find it......it's missing in a secret place SOMEWHERE!!!!

You can see that my stamp says 07 but it was taken yesterday and I have corrected by brush in photoshop so they will have the correct year.

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

On my camera (US model name is the Canon Digital Rebel XT), it's the Tv setting, then rotate a little scrolly wheel on top to change the something down like to 1/10 or 1/5. That blurs anything moving and keeps anything still, sharp. Just watch for over exposure and (with the very low numbers like 1/5 or 1/3), camera shake.

I still haven't read the manual or photo books, a friend told me that the Tv setting blurs water, and I experimented ;-)