Wednesday, January 16

Photo (Theme 150)


The theme is photo and as you would know I have many scattered around the house as many people do. This is Ryan's sports wall showing off his favorite activities. The baseball pictures are from where he went to the World Series in Sulpher, LA and his team placed 9th. Photos will be updated in the little frames since that was t-ball. Football and Basketball are current collages that I have done. He does have more wall space and would like to fill it so we are working on it and should have it filled soon at this pace.

2 comments:

suzanne productions said...

I better not show this picture to my grandson. He'll want my DD to create a wall like this in his room. Very cool! Grammom

Jenifer Clark said...

He loves his wall and above it he has penants from different schools. This Christmas his grandfather gave him small penants for all of the NFL teams. He is waiting to hang those so he can put them in order after the superbowl. There are 32 teams if you were wondering. I was loosing sleep until I was told that info.