Tuesday, January 8

Donate (Theme 107)


After Christmas it was time to clean out the kids rooms and get rid of so many things that have not been played with over the past year and that includes clothing that no longer fits. I had extra boxes that were going to be thrown out so we jumped in and cleared the closets out. Now the kids rooms are spotless, so much so you can see the floor. There are some children that have lost everything due to a house fire so we are donating all the good condition working toys, games and clothes to help the local fire victims. This is only one small load, I have already filled the van once and this is going to be the second trip.

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

Wow - I'm sure the kids will be very grateful. It's a very generous thing to do [hug]

Jenifer Clark said...

Thank you. It has been long over due and if you can imagine I have a basement to go thru. I'm sure I will have a ton more because my basement is huge and I have not cleaned it out in years, maybe like 11. That's my husbands area so I forget how much stuff we have and don't need because I don't see it. I'm just glad to give it to people that need it.