Saturday, January 26

Handmade (Theme 16)


Handmade........I have many things around my house that are handmade but "A Season in Time" is one of my favorites along with "At Home in the Woods". I have a huge wall that is home to both of my quilts and a large entertainment center. This quilt only took me 1 week to make working around 6 hours a day, sometimes less given what block I was working on. My hands were sore after all of that cutting but the outcome was a good one. I know the photo is small but there are raccoons and squirrel in the tree and if you look more closely there are other animals. Julie posted this link in my comments, I forgot so thanks Julie. This link is to one of my gallerys showing my quilts in detail. Stop by if you want to see more details. http://www.viovio.com/photos/gallery/21957?page=1&gallery_id=21957

4 comments:

Julie M said...

Jen, this is so beautiful! I hope you don't mind if I post the link to your needlework gallery. I'm sure others would like to see the incredible detail in your quilts...
http://www.viovio.com/photos/gallery/21957?page=1&gallery_id=21957

(Feel free to delete if you don't want to share the link!)

Jenifer Clark said...

Oh no, that is great. I forgot to do that. Thanks for your help. I will revise my post to include that link.

Rick T said...

Beautiful work Jen. Trmendous detail and interesting images.
Cheers
Rick T

Michelle said...

All I can say is... what a lot of work!! I know my hands would be sore too after all that cutting and stitchin. Quilts are always fun to look at.