Friday, January 25

Coffee (Theme 201)


This is my morning java and let me tell you it's great. I just love the size of this mug. I have 3 mugs that fit my hand just right nad this is one of them. It has to have a large handle.....nothing dainty will work. I spill that all over myself. I know, what a yutz right?
Here is my bouns.....ff Spouse is at work I get to have my flavored coffee. He's not into the coffee unless it's the regular type so I get out my selection of the week and brew away. My ultimate favorite is MillStone's Vermont Maple. It makes the house smell like pancakes. I can't get anyone in my immediate circle to drink flavored except my sister and she is hours away so I will just drink it when everyone is away......that's ok............more for me!!! Some of the others that I like are the Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint, Hazelnut Cream and French Vanilla. I'm always looking for the coupons so if you see any, send them my way. Gotta run........my coffee is done brewing, I can smell it.

2 comments:

suzanne productions said...

"Here is my bouns.....ff Spouse is at work I get to have my flavored coffee. He's not into the coffee unless it's the regular type so I get out my selection of the week and brew away. My ultimate favorite is MillStone's Vermont Maple. It makes the house smell like pancakes. I can't get anyone in my immediate circle to drink flavored except my sister and she is hours away so I will just drink it when everyone is away......that's ok............more for me!!!"--I can sooo relate! Grammom

Unknown said...

DH won't drink coffee, so I get to have it all to myself. One of my all time faves is peppermint, but Coconut Creme is probably #1. Tastes like an Almond Joy. There's nothing like the smell of coffee in the AM either...